Thursday, October 06, 2005

confirmed...

im jus letttin my hair down and everything's settled. Flying to BANGKOK on the 19th. so people, bless me! im gonna shop till i drop, club till i drop!

well, two of us actually feel that everythin'd be a lil bit hurry to go US. so the plan now is to be pleased with BKK, then save up slowly to plan a big US trip next year before im enrolled to NS.

so its confirmed. guaranteed. chop chop curry pok. Bangkok here we come for seven slamming days and six swinging nights. no itchy scratchy. only the both of us. yay yay. right now, it feels exactly like 5 months ago, when both of us were at Imperial tours collecting our air tickets to shanghai ; so surreal. its an amazing feeling when you work so damn bloody hard and it pays off eventually. jus simply go on a holiday fully paid for by myself, again. fuck all the unhappiness work has caused me suffer in the past week, all i can think of now is how to enjoy myself to the fullest for seven days with jeanette baby.

jesus christ, have i been missing out this wonderful corner of singapore; Army market along beach road. i was this close *measuring 1andhalf inches between my fingers* ripping off the whole VINTAGE shop. like oh my gawd. anyhow, dani(the owner) is a nice dude. he practically brought out all his cool stuffs. for a moment, i seriously feel that everyone in the shop is sucha vintage-lovers, well thats including me, myself. so yupp hugged a texas brown leather bag, aviavator black shade and a buddha pendant back home! cant wait to hop back in the shop for more fantastic discovery.

okies dokies. time to wave my flabby arms to u guys. have a great weekend ahead. oh yah holler to polymates, meet up soon before i go bkk? i'll contact u guys. bubbye!

-gonna swipe off chaptuchak-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home