Thursday, September 01, 2005

raining... dota-ing...boring

shall kill some time right now, supposed to leave earlier, but found out its pouring bitches and whores outside. SO, i shall jus loiter around my CU.

well apparantly, my PC got dota-ed by samuel and gang. its not that im annoyed or whatsoever, its just keeps me pondering why my pc? ...oh well

Finally, jus printed out my report... felt so relieved now, i just don't understand why the school wants us to submit a FULL and INDIVIDUAL report when our work is divided. Something to ache about is those 11 MCs i've gotten. oh my gawd! that could accumulate up to about $300? fuck sip fuck the management

was rushing my logbook last night, and jus out of the blue, my craving for beer hits me... yesh. went down to the seven-eleven and grab a bottle of tiger... and next thing y' know, i was crappin all the bullshit while i was reek of alcohol, am i crazy or what?

logbook-made-me-wanna-drink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home