Thursday, September 01, 2005

woohoo!
should i say today is the happiest day throughout the whole sip days? I think i should start makin a stand outside and charge people going in my CU. its becomin like a lan shop now. *smirk* extra income... what business mind i've got!

Due to some unforeseen circumstances,The chunk above wasn't posted on the last day of SIP, but anyway...

talking about cash, money, paycheck and all, so glad im getting pretty much shifts for my next week work. it just draws me nearer one step to bangkok. the image of bangkok has become clearer and clearer to me now. shall commence my intensive money saving campaign from next week onwards...! or if not, please raise fund for "save the PQK-N/KFC bangkok trip". thankyouverymuch. funds will be directed to yours truly's piggy bank.

well... such contradicting when im eShopping some creative tops jeanette's brother, jon designed. isn't he a genius? darn... anyhow model above has been sacked, for putting on airs and throwing diva tantrum.

and yah, i wanna get this Shane Is My Homeboy top.

And some of these... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Oh... just got last month's pay, cleared all debts... donated the basics for the funds to commence it proudly. And here i am in this internet cafe at meridien cafe, few secondary sch girls beside me using their computers makin such a din, just wanna corner them and give them the world's biggest bitch-slap/whack/slam!!! fuck it... im leaving this cafe sooon

pissed-off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home