Thursday, July 05, 2007

the smell of freedom.

is getting stronger and nearer, HAHA. okay did i just make myself 786767532342 times more pathetic than i already am? BLAH.

im really lovin all you neighbourhood kids. you boys and girls are really my sole lovers, for all the things you kids have done for me, im truly touched. it's no wonder when old people always say "you will only make REAL friends in your school days" i just glue you bunch of fellas so close to the last artery of my heart. :) sweetness and lovin'

for all the good things will come to an end, when another bad thing will come in the way. did MANY MANY thinking when i was doing those silent hours duty in camp. i really don't know why you are doing this to me again, you promised me that you won't do it again. im really tired of giving in to you, when the actual facts we actually don't know each other very well, noh? i shall wish you all the best. the gone will be a good one.

latter mentioned aside, i will see you boys and girls for my post birthday celebration, okay?
thankyouverymuch. :)


XX
ethan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home