Saturday, May 26, 2007

interracial discrimination... NOT


today, we talk about interracial discrimination...
NOT!

give me some Tyra Banks's catwalk and sense of humor.
give me some Ciara's crunky dance moves.
give me some Beyonce's booty-licious.
give me some Naomi Campbell's top-notch attitude.
give me some P.diddy's cool shades.
give me some Jay-Z's rap for the King of RnB.
give me some Bow Wow's shortie like mine.
give me some black nigga's hot pipin' muscle(and blingbling).
give me some Black MaMa's bitchiness.

i think being a black is so coool, that i wanna be one... for just one day.

now, i really wonder where does my title stand?

for the love of god, love all.
ethandory*

p.s: i think that's why im attracted to malays or even indians sometimes... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home