Tuesday, March 21, 2006

dunno what..

... poof my mind just went blank, and i dunno what to blog now, okay let's see...

im flying off to bangkok next wednesday, but im oh not very excited tho. probably i've somehow or rather explored too much on my last trip, and to all my pals(esp adz!) who wanted me to shop for them, im just gonna be frank to say i hate doing it for my friends. been there and done there and hate it.
first, im too scared that i might spend ur money.
secondly, i don't really fancy the whole idea of shopping for your sake, okay i may sound selfish here, but still...

plus this time round, everytime's so gonna be on budget. no more fancy posh restuarants, no more cabbing everyday, no more expensive activities for us. im just crossing my fingers that everything'd be cool.

cheers for me, peeps!
ethandory*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home