Tuesday, September 28, 2004

i wanna blog

feeding my ears with pieces of me(from nise's blog, one gd reason why i like to visit her blog) by Ashlee Simpson.

The very minute im online, some jabroni(dun ask who) just wanna tell me how he hasn't touched any of his books/lecture notes and all, and i'm like,"whatever!" i mean if u haven't started studying or wat, it's ultimately ur duty to open da books! it's so-not-my-business, so what if u r telling me all these, i wouldn't care, and just who knows it's all pretence.

anyhow, i was studying with Adzree this afternoon. i don't how all this came about that i started to miss those days when i was mugging for Os. it may be very taxing, but believe me, it was the best period of times i've with my secondary schmates. so ya a BIG SHOUTOUT to them: I MISS U GUYS! Most of them are preparing for their As, and i just wanna wish them luck and all the best.

bumped into franco and his gurlfren last sat, cant wait to go back dubs...im running out of cash soon...dammnit...Adz and i were like dunno-what-got-into-our-mind, went to queue up for perfect ten lanyard. but it's hell cool. afterall, i need a lanyard for my mircos card. Grace is so ermm...no comment, but she's very english...after that we went all our bloodly way to one end of orchard to look for sam. She was so cute when serving her customers, this explains why so many customers are stalking on her(according to sam lar).

havta go back to skool(look UP) tmr, for molgen and introbie revisions. but i guess the lecturers'll be giving more tips,"yummy!"

All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me,
pqK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home